Camping Arrighi is on the Island of Elba, in Barbarossa, Porto Azzurro.
- If you arrive at the Portoferraio port, follow the road signs for Porto Azzurro; once you pass the town, continue towards Rio Marina for 1.5 km, at the end of the straight stretch turn right at the crossroads for Barbarossa beach, continue for about 200 meters, then turn left for the entrance to the campground.
- If you arrive at the Rio Marina or Cavo ports, follow the road signs for Porto Azzurro; after the crossroads for Reale beach, continue for about 700 meters and turn left at the crossroads for Barbarossa beach, continue for about 200 meters, then make another left for the entrance to the campground.
How to reach the Island of Elba
Elba can be reached by sea from Piombino Marittima, where four navigation companies (Toremar, Blu Navy, Moby Lines and Corsica Ferries) provide several daily connections to Elba on comfortable ferryboats. With our ferry booking system, you can check for seats and available connections, compare prices and book online with no booking fees.
Elba can also be reached from the mainland by several flights offered by Italian and foreign airlines. The airport is located at La Pila, about 22 km from our campground.
- Toremar: http://www.toremar.it/
- Moby: http://www.moby.it/
- Elba Ferries: http://www.elbaferries.com/
- Blue Navy: http://www.blunavytraghetti.com/
Airport – Airlines:
- Elba Airport: http://www.elbaisland-airport.it
- Silver Air: http://www.silverairitalia.it
- FlySkyWork: https://flyskywork.com
- Trenitalia: http://www.trenitalia.com/
The campground is about 300 meters from the bus stop.