Hygiene and cleanliness have always been the strengths of Camping Arrighi and of course our focus in this special moment is even more on this topic.
The management and the staff have taken the following measures and ensure the following procedures on our campsite:
Our pitches are all limited by hedges or fences to ensure a natural barrier between families and campers.
When we open for the 2020 season, we are following all guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health and the Italian Istituto Superiore di Sanità to ensure that all of our guests have a safe and peaceful stay and to ensure that they comply with all rules aimed to overcome the Covid-19 emergency.
We ask our guests at the campsite to act responsibly for themselves and for the other guests, especially in public areas. There must always be a minimum distance to other people, where this is not possible, wearing mouth and nose protection is mandatory for adults and children over 6 years; Avoid crowds. Children under the age of 10 are accompanied to the sanitary facilities.
- The reception was equipped with a polycarbonate barrier for a larger distance between our employees and the guests. We kindly ask our guests to enter the reception individually or as a family and to keep the minimum distance while waiting.
- In order to speed up the check-in process, we ask our guests to send us a copy of the identity documents of all people who will be staying at the campsite or in our accommodation units before their arrival.
- Our employees wear mouth-nose protection.
- All employees were subjected to voluntary serological tests.
- All employees are continuously trained and informed about Anti-Covid-19 measures to ensure their own and the safety of our guests.
- Dispensers with disinfectant liquid are placed outside the reception, the sanitary facilities and the waste collection areas.
- The cleanliness and hygiene of the sanitary facilities is guaranteed several times a day by using hot cleaners (100 ° C) approved by the Ministry of Health and pressure sprayers. Pressure sprayers are also used to clean our residential units (apartments, bungalows, caravans).
- Access to the TV room is currently only permitted for individual family groups.
- The library for books and board games is currently closed.
- Access to the playground with table tennis, basketball and volleyball is only possible if guests bring their own rackets or balls and only for family groups or residents of a common pitch or residential unit.